Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back to the Blog

Whew! I realize that I had taken quite a break from blogging soon after I started this one, and felt much guilt for temporarily abandoning my little corner of the web. However, much has happened since March 23rd:


1) Well, this was known as of February, but I am now officially announcing the pending arrival of our third baby, due October 25th! We welcomed the happy news this past Valentine's Day, I can't think of a more special way to celebrate our love!

2) Our family left in early April for our cross country trip to visit relatives in Rhode Island. Much fun was had; we stopped about half way for 5 days to visit my extended family in Minnesota/Wisconsin and strolled the gargantuan Mall of America in Minneapolis.

In New England, we stuffed ourselves of foods we're deprived of here in Montana, enjoyed sunny (but chilly!) days on the beach collecting seashells, visits to zoos and Boston's New England Aquarium.

The trip was great, the drives were long...and I was surprised at myself to actually be relieved to come home to Great Falls in early May.

3) I've started a very part time job at a popular chain hotel. It's nice to get out for a few hours a couple times a week where the majority of people around me are far over the age of 4 :)


---

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Hey - welcome back! And congratulations!

May 22, 2007 at 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home